FIRST-TIME BUYERS are recommended to order the S+M+L MULTIPACK
Why Choose WoodyKnows Nasal Dilators?
– Adhesive-free design does n ot irritate skin as with nasal strips
– Advanced two-piece connected structure: the dilator rings are soft and gently fit in the nasal passages while the connector is firm and sits securely in nose for fuss-free sleep
– Unique structure and slanted posture opens the nose effectively
– Ultra thin and super soft dilators for comfort and fit
– Discreet invisible design
– Does not impact nose hairs
– Drug-free relief is suitable for long-term use
What’s better about the New Model?
– New shape for more effective dilation
– New softer material for comfort and fit
– New stronger connector design reduces breakage
Select Your Size
S: Very small / small round nostrils; very small / small / medium slotted nostrils
M: Medium round nostrils; large slotted nostrils
L: Large round nostrils; very large slotted nostrils
XL: Very large round nostrils
Please review the product images above for guidance on how to differentiate between round and slotted nostrils.
Packaging Contents: 2 nasal dilators, storage case, user manual
More from WoodyKnows:
– Please search B01CU25IY8 for WoodyKnows Super Soft Sleep Mask.
– To reduce pollen, dust, mold, dander allergens, and air pollution, please search B00ZS0W0F0 on Amazon for WoodyKnows Ultra Breathable
nasal filters and B00SHELUP0 for WoodyKnows Super Defense nasal filters
– To reduce pollution, second-hand smoke and TVOC, please search B017EXBW7K on Amazon for WoodyKnows Gas and Pollutant Reducing Nasal Filters.
Breathe Easy! Sleep Easy!
Category: Sleep & Snoring Aids
Keywords: 2count, Advanced, Aids, Anti, Breathe, Breathing, Dilators, from, Invisible, Large, nasal, Nose, Right, Sleep, Snore, Snoring, Solution, Stoppers, Strips, Vents, WoodyKnows®
Source: Snoring & Breathing Aids – INVISIBLE NASAL STRIPS from WoodyKnows® – Advanced Nose Nasal Dilators / Snore Stoppers / Nose Vents – Anti Snore Solution – Breathe and Sleep Right 2-Count (Large) | eHealth Blog | http://ehealthblog.net