Display: 0.69 inch OLED
Battery capacity: 45mAh
Work time: 7-10 days (without constant HR testing)
Batteries Type: Lithium Polymer
Input voltage: 5.0V
Waterproof: IP65 (please NOT wear for HOT-WATER showering!)
Heart rate sensor: Optical heart rate sensor (can turn ON/OFF)
Adjustable length: 157-205 mm (6.18-8.07 inch), please do NOT buy if you have a large wrist.
Bluetooth chip: Dialog top Bluetooth chip (Bluetooth 4.0)
Sensor: ADI military gravity sensor
Main Part: 13.7g
Android 4.4 and above versions, and supports Bluetooth 4.0 for Android smart phones;
Apple iOS 7.0 or later, For iPhone 4s- 6s Plus ( can link & sync to Apple HealthKit!).
1, US ADI optical heart-rate scanner that can be used on-demand, while running or to better monitor your sleep patterns.
2, Monitor your daily fitness level, Monitor your activity levels, track walking distance and calculate calories burned.
3, Automatic sleep monitoring analyzes your sleep quality. Measure the length and quality of your sleep. Get action plans from the latest app to improve sleep quality based on data about your deep and light sleep cycles.
4. Time and date display
5. Personal information setting
6. Exercise tracking (steps, miles, calories)
7. Sleep testing (time and quality)
8. Fitness target setting
9. Fitness information sharing (like Apple Health & WeChat, FB)
10. Coming call reminding
11. Message reminding; Sedentary/sitting reminder;
12. Anti lost alert function (over range)
13. Touch control, easy to operate
14. A detailed APP download and installation guide is enclosed, you can see see more at: https://youtu.be/EC5ADlOcCRE .
15. Ship from USA and Canada–fast and reliable!
Category: Health Monitors
Keywords: Android, band, Black/Blue, bluetooth, Bracelet, Color, EFIT, Fitness, FREE, Health, Heart, Monitor, pedometer, phones, rate, smart, smartband, step, Tracker
Source: E-FIT New Smart band, Heart Rate Monitor, Step Tracker, Pedometer, Smart Bracelet, Fitness Tracker, Bluetooth Health Smartband for iOS & Android phones + One Free Color Band (Black-Blue) | eHealth Blog | http://ehealthblog.net