Relieve Foot Pain Due to Flat Feet and Plantar Fasciitis with Footminders® Comfort Orthotic Arch Support Insoles
Designed by podiatrists for pain-relieving arch support and comfort
• For use in sports shoes and work boots: Golf, tennis, running, walking or standing for long periods of time
• Recommended by podiatrists and chiropractors to relieve foot pain and plantar fasciitis due to flat feet and low arches
• Specially designed to provide firm arch support and cushioning to relieve foot pain and heel pain
• Provides biomechanical alignment of your lower body by preventing overpronation (rolling inward at the ankles)
• Thousands of satisfied customers all over the world
Footminders Comfort is a full-length podiatrist-designed orthotic insole for wider sports shoes, sneakers, and work boots. This biomechanical arch support helps realign body posture, in many cases relieving foot pain, heel pain and lower back pain. It is ideal for people who work on their feet, as well as any sports activity, including running, golf, tennis, etc.
Overpronation describes the rolling inward of our ankles as we walk, often caused by flat feet or low foot arches. This imbalance can result in conditions such as plantar fasciitis, an irritation of the planar fascia that causes a sharp pain at the front of the heel bone, especially when getting out of bed.
Footminders orthotics prevent overpronation by providing firm but comfortable support for the foot arches, preventing the ankles from rolling inward.
SAVE!! 10% Discount on orders including Footminders products totaling over
100% Money back – Satisfaction Guaranteed
Buy your Footminders Comfort orthotic insoles today and find the pain relief you’ve been looking for!
Category: Health Equipment
Keywords: Arch, Boots, COMFORT, Fasciitis, feet, Flat, Foot, Footminders, insoles, Medium, Orthotic, Pain, Pair, Plantar, relieve, Shoes, sport, Support, Women, Work
Source: Footminders Comfort Orthotic Arch Support Insoles for Sport Shoes and Work Boots (Pair) (MEDIUM: Men 7½ – 9 Women 8½ -10) – Relieve Foot Pain Due to Flat Feet and Plantar Fasciitis | eHealth Blog | http://ehealthblog.net